Open House Dates at CAA’s GA Airports
Groton-New London Airport Annual Open House & Walking Tour
Saturday, August 19, 2017 10am – 2pm | 155 Tower Ave, Groton, CT
Get an insider-look at our regional airport!
- View aircraft up-close and speak with pilots
- Displays, tours, and demonstrations:
- New England Air Museum | CT Aero Tech School
- Lanmar Maintenance & Repair Hanger
- 1109th TASMAG Helicopter Repair Facility
- Survival Systems USA | Mystic Jet Center | Military Aircraft
- International Comanche Society NE and much more!
Windham Airport Open House
Saturday, September 23, 2017 11am – 2pm | 15 Airport Road | North Windham, CT
Rain Date: September 24th
- Display of various aircraft
- Hanger tours
- Snacks and refreshments
Bradley International Airport (BDL) invites you to love the journey at New England's second-largest airport. Recognized nationally by leading travel publications for its ease of travel, Bradley International Airport is ready to welcome you with new nonstops, expanded services, and convenient travel. The award-winning airport is operated by the Connecticut Airport Authority, and its operations are entirely self-funded. The airport contributes nearly $3.6 billion to the regional economy.
*Some nonstop flights may operate only during certain time periods of the year (seasonally). For the latest flight information, please visit the airline's website.