BUILDING A BETTER BRADLEY
Introducing our Ground Transportation Center
Bradley International Airport is improving your travel experience, with a new on-site hub for parking and transportation beyond your flight.
The $210 million state-of-the-art facility is designed with an inspiring visual nod to Connecticut’s nature and history — and it’s one of our biggest undertakings yet to make Bradley the go-to airport and economic driver in the region.
BIG MOVES ARE TAKING OFF
Convenient Rental Car Services Across from Terminal A
- All car rental services are now consolidated in this facility and within a short walking distance from the terminal. The facility replaces the current off-airport rental car facilities and eliminates the need for passengers to use shuttles to access their rental cars. For more information, please click here.
Additional Public Parking
- The facility includes 830 new public parking spots. More than half of these spaces offer covered parking and the remainder are surface parking spots next to the facility. To view information on parking options, please click here.
Improved Access to Public Transportation
- The facility also includes a dedicated area to receive high-frequency buses connecting the airport to the CTrail line and regional bus services in the future. For current public transportation options and access, please click here.
The Ground Transportation Center’s design is inspired by the region’s natural beauty and includes elements that tie to the airport’s surroundings.
“With the opening of the Ground Transportation Center, we have made a significant investment in the passenger experience at Bradley International Airport. In addition to transforming the airport footprint, the facility will streamline operations, save time for passengers, improve access to public transportation, while also eliminating traffic congestion and easing access to our arrivals and departures levels.”
Kevin A. Dillon, A.A.E., Executive Director,
Connecticut Airport Authority – Ribbon-cutting Ceremony 2022
Just The Facts
- $210 million project cost
- 1.4 million Square Feet / 13.4 acres
- Construction partners: ConRAC Solutions, Austin Commercial, PGAL, KBE
- Rental Car Companies: Hertz, Avis and Enterprise – along with their affiliated brands
- 5 years in the making
- Facility cost is being financed by customer facility charge revenues; no taxpayer funds are used to pay for the facility.