Bradley International Airport welcomes its many guests, including pets and service animals.
To ensure a smooth travel experience, passengers traveling with pets and service animals are encouraged to review the information below.
- Only service animals are allowed in the terminal without a kennel.
- All other pets are required to remain in their kennel when in the terminal.
- Passengers should contact their airlines for specific policies and fares for transporting pets in cargo or for traveling with a pet or service animal.
- Passengers should contact TSA for information on security screening for a pet or service animal.
Learn more at http://tsa.gov/traveler-information/traveling-pets
- Service animals are allowed throughout the entire airport.
- For service animal needs inside the concourses, please speak to your airlines representatives at the Airport.
- With the exception of the Escape Lounge, pets are allowed throughout the entire Airport, however, they must remain in their kennel at all times.
- For the health and safety of the pet, it is advisable to discuss travel plans with a veterinarian.
Pet Relief Areas:
- Outdoor relief areas are located on the lower level, at both ends of the terminal building, adjacent to Doors 1 and 6. Follow the painted paw prints on the sidewalk. We also have one pet relief area inside Terminal A, located near the iStore. Please follow directional signage.
- Passengers are encouraged to allow their furry friends and service animals to use the relief areas prior to their scheduled flight.
- Disposable bags, scooper, and a trash can are available.