Improving the User Experience
Visitors to the Bradley International Airport website can now access the Recite Me Toolbar on any webpage. The toolbar displays a range of different options for customizing the way the website looks and ways you can interact with the content.
How do I access the Recite Me toolbar?
You can open the toolbar by clicking on the Language & Accessibility button located in the top right corner of any page on the Bradley Airport website.
After you click on Language & Accessibility, the toolbar opens and displays a range of different options for customizing the way the website looks and ways you can interact with the content.
- Back: Rewind to the previous paragraph of text
- Play: Click the Play button to read the text aloud
- Forward: Skip forward to the next paragraph of text
- Download Audio: Highlight the text then click the button to download text as an audio file
Styling & Customization
Customize the website’s color scheme, as well as the text, font style, size, color, and spacing.
- Decrease: Decrease the text size
- Font: Change the font that displays on the page
- Increase: Increase the text size
- Color: Change the background, text, and link colors
- Text Mode: Remove images and view in plain text-mode
- Language: Translate text into a different language
- Ruler: Click to enable the reading ruler
- Screen Mask: Creates a letterbox for focused viewing of a section of the page
- Dictionary: Find the definition of a highlighted word
- Margins: Change the text dimensions by narrowing the width of the text column
- Magnifier: Click and drag the magnifying glass to magnify text on the screen
- Settings: Adjust your Recite settings
- Reset: This will restore the default settings
- User Guide: Will give you an overview of the toolbar features
For additional information regarding the features and functionality of the toolbar, please refer to the user guide.