Your Journey is Getting an Upgrade: New Concessions Coming to Bradley International Airport in 2020
Windsor Locks, CT – March 3, 2020 | Building on the excitement of continued growth at Bradley International Airport, the Connecticut Airport Authority (CAA) is pleased to announce a refreshed concession program.
In 2020, Bradley International Airport will be introducing six new dining options, two new small business kiosks and three refreshed shopping experiences.
“We are reimagining travel through Bradley International Airport and, in that regard, we have placed a significant focus on taking our concession experience to the next level,” said Kevin A. Dillon, A.A.E., CAA Executive Director. “The vision to transform our concession program will result in a strategic blend of Bradley’s existing favorites, augmented by new, popular national brands and exciting additions of local flair. Together, they will make up the perfect combination of options to enhance the passenger experience, ensuring that everyone loves the journey through Bradley International Airport.”
To elevate the concession program, the CAA has partnered with new and existing airport concessionaires, who will be financing the new additions as well as updates to current offerings.
The majority of these new additions will be located near Gates 20 to 30, resulting in a significant expansion of concession offerings in that concourse. The other concession additions and updates will bring new flavor to the food court area.
The new concession experience will include:
- In response to popular demand, a Starbucks will be introduced post-TSA screening in the food court area, in partnership with the airport’s new concessionaire, HMS Host.
- La Familia Tacos + Tequila
- A full-service restaurant and bar experience will be added near Gate 25 with the addition of La Familia, a Latin fusion restaurant. This is opening in partnership with the airport’s new concessionaire, HMS Host.
- Gates 20 to 30 will also see a new and expanded Dunkin’. Bradley will be the first airport to land Dunkin’s new brand and expanded menu offering. This is opening in partnership with the airport’s existing concessionaire, Faber.
- Healthy smoothies, bowls and juices are coming to Bradley with the addition of Jamba. This will be located at the entrance to Gates 20 to 30, adjacent to the iStore. It is opening in partnership with the airport’s new concessionaire, All About Foods Group.
- Auntie Anne’s
- Known for its hand-baked pretzels, Auntie Anne’s will be a welcome addition near Gate 24. This is opening in partnership with the airport’s new concessionaire, All About Foods Group.
- Popular ice cream store Carvel will also be a sweet addition near Gate 24. This is opening in partnership with the airport’s new concessionaire, All About Foods Group.
- Brooks Brothers and nearby CNBC
- Bradley’s existing favorites Brooks Brothers and CNBC will be undergoing renovations to offer a fresh new look.
Additionally, the Connecticut Airport Authority is pleased to announce that two new, popular local businesses will be bringing local flair to the airport through the airport’s small business kiosk program.
The two new additions are:
- Hartford Prints
- Hartford Prints!, based out of Hartford, Connecticut, offers letterpress stationery, urban streetwear, and locally-sourced goods.
- Hot Oven Cookies
- Hot Oven Cookies, based out of Springfield, Massachusetts, is a quick-service, vintage-modern cookie company specializing in scratch-made, fresh-baked cookies in whimsical and innovative flavors.
They will be located near the food court area, along with Bradley’s existing favorite Gineva Jewelry, a family-owned business that offers high-quality, handcrafted Murano Glass Jewelry products. Gineva Jewelry will be transitioning to a new kiosk and will reopen with a fresh new look.
These exciting developments come at a time when Bradley International Airport has already seen many new additions and renovations to existing concessions. Overall, approximately 80% of Bradley International Airport’s dining options have been either newly announced, introduced or renovated since the CAA took over management of the airport.
Passengers are encouraged to follow Bradley International Airport on the airport’s social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) channels for further updates throughout the year – or to visit our website at ReimagineBradley.com
Bradley International Airport (BDL) invites you to love the journey at New England's second-largest airport. Recognized nationally by leading travel publications for its ease of travel, Bradley International Airport is ready to welcome you with new nonstops, expanded services, and convenient travel. The award-winning airport is operated by the Connecticut Airport Authority, and its operations are entirely self-funded. The airport contributes nearly $3.6 billion to the regional economy.
*Some nonstop flights may operate only during certain time periods of the year (seasonally). For the latest flight information, please visit the airline's website.