Bradley International Airport to Host Customer Appreciation Day!
Each year, we proudly welcome millions of passengers, like yourself, through Bradley International Airport and we’re happy to be part of your journeys.
This Thursday (5/16), we’re saying THANK YOU.
Thank you for choosing Bradley for your travel needs – and for letting us connect you to your family reunions, adventures with friends, bucket lists, career moves, world explorations and aspirations!
Thanks to you, we are flying high!
- Nearly seven million of passengers, like yourself, traveled through Bradley and helped us achieve six consecutive years of passenger growth.
- We also became an award-winning airport, when you voted us the 3rd best airport in the Conde Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards.
- Your feedback, helped us become the most improved airport in the J.D. Power Ranking.
- You helped us celebrate a number of new nonstop flights to destinations important to you.
- We completed a new 20-year, $1.4B master plan, planning for the future and your travel needs.
And in 2019, we’re looking forward to bringing more travel benefits to you.
- We’ve recently launched three new, nonstop flights with Frontier Airlines to Denver, Orlando and Raleigh-Durham.
- We’ve introduced a new indoor pet relief area, refreshed Black Bear Saloon, and will be unveiling the first set of modernized public restrooms very soon – and more enhancements are underway.
- This, year we’re also looking forward to the start of construction of our new ground transportation center.
- And more to come in 2019!
Thank you for allowing us to be part of your journeys and for inspiring us to do more. We look forward to celebrating you on our “Customer Appreciation Day”!
Stay tuned to learn more about all the great things we have planned for you this Thursday.
read more articles...